Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Publix Baby (and Toddler) Clubs

If you have a baby and live near a Publix, then you should consider joining their Baby Club.

The Baby Club is for babies age newborn to two years old.  What's in it for you?  Well, you get coupons -- good ones, too.  There were months where I'd get FREE items, too.  They really had me sold with the coupons, but you also get a couple of other cool things:  a monthly newsletter with baby care and nutrition advice, and free copy of Caring for Your Baby and Young Child (a thick "help" book from the American Academy of Pediatrics).

My little one is two, so we're done with the Baby Club.  But I was sure to sign up for their Preschool Pals club.  We're new to this one, so I don't have enough experience to give my opinion.  According to the Web site, this is what I should expect.  Looks fun!


I'm not a huge Publix shopper.  Anymore. I had about a love affair with Publix for a while because of the amazing customer service there, but at the end of the day, their prices are a bit much for me.  I still go there every once in a while when I need a certain item or when I need to make a quick grocery store run. 

Anyway, click here to learn more about the Baby Club (and here if your child is old enough for Preschool Pals)!

Images:  Publix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment