Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Barnes and Noble Membership and Kids' Club

I don't buy books often (I'm semi-addicted to the public library), but when I do, Barnes and Noble is one of my spots.  I shop there enough to take advantage of their B&N Membership, which only costs $25/year.  You save 40% off hardcover bestsellers, 20% off ALL adult hardcovers, and 10% off everything else.  On top of those savings, you can use coupons they email you.  My favorite part of the whole membership:  when I order online, I get FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING.  Every time!


They also have their Kids' Club!  You get savings opportunities, loyalty rewards, and a newsletter, but my favorite thing so far about the Kids' Club:  for my daughter's birthday, she got a free cupcake from their cafe'! (They email you the voucher to be redeemed in the store.)  She also got an offer for a free digital book from Tikatok. 

Go here to check out the B&N Membership and here to check out their Kids' Club.  Good stuff!

Images:  BN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment