Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

REAL FRUIT Roll-Ups!

Remember Fruit Roll-Ups?  Well, there's now a healthier version that's a favorite in my house.  Because it's made with REAL fruit and fruit juice, it packs a whole serving of fruit.  This was important to me because M sometimes decides she isn't fan of fresh fruit or the diced kind that comes in the little toddler containers, so I'm always looking for ways to get her fruit servings.  She likes freeze-dried fruit and now these!


I was never a fan of Fruit Roll-Ups, so I don't know how it compares to the regular version in taste and texture.  But DK likes them and didn't mention a huge difference.  For M, I usually break it into smaller pieces and roll them up to little balls -- sorta making a Fruit Roll-Up finger snacks.  Of course I would never recommend these in the place of fresh fruit, but when your child is like mine and will only sometimes eat fresh fruit, this is a great alternative.  Glad they exist!

Image:  Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment