Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Zulily

One word for you mamas out there  -- Zulily.  Some of you are saying "Girl, yes!" while some of you haven't gotten a chance to check it out yet.  If you haven't been there yet, what are you waiting for?  Awesome stuff, awesome prices.

When it comes to clothes, accessories, shoes, etc., I don't do full price.  I'm a couponer (not the crazy kind -- though I secretly wish I had time to be) and a person who looks for the best deal all the time.

So when I found out about Zulily, I was in awe.  LOVE.  I recently bought spring clothes for my little one -- bishop dresses, jumpers, my husband bought her a pair of shoes (he likes the site, too!), and I'm going to browse their books soon.  Yes, they have deals on books and toys as well as stuff for mama.

So, what's the negative?  Well, this is relative, but you typically won't get your get stuff in just a few days.  In a nutshell, this it how it works:

  1. Sale opens.
  2. You order from Zulily.
  3. Sale closes (usually within 72 hours).
  4. They submit their order to the brand/manufacturer.
  5. The items are shipped to Zulily.
  6. Then the items are shipped to you.

So common sense will tell you that your order won't be shipped to you in the same week.   And with that being said, you shouldn't order something you need quickly.  But other than that, no real negatives.  When I had questions about the process, I emailed them and someone responded promptly (which is the source of the information above).

I'm very much in love with Zulily now.  If that changes, I'll be sure to come back and update.  If you're a mama, soon-to-be-mama, future mama, or have kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, etc. get on over to Zulily, check out the awesome selection, and save yourself some money!

Oh! One last thing (how could I forget?) -- the stuff sells fast!  Early morning shopping gets you the best selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment